Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Present for florist by Hee Sun Kim

Hello everyone.
Hee Sun Kim here and I would like to share my DT project.
I’m lately working on a flower class.  (I didn’t like the flowers…)
Memorize the names of flowers, touching the flowers by hand…..I got peace of mind.
Flower is my life.

Supplies
· Prima Marketing Inc. – Black Gesso, Snowflake Paste, Metal Flower, Journal Book, 3D Gloss Gel


1. Place the metal flower on the book cover. Apply Black Gesso.




2. Painted with Acrylic Glaze Silks of various colors. Acrylic Glaze Silks is shown brighter used on black background. I always apply silver bells for finishing. Silver Bells can create a mat & tint effect.


View details
















Thanks to all
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.
If you want to see my other works You can visit my blogFaceBookInstagramYouTube,Pinterest.





2 comments: